Argh. No posts for the past few days, sorry. It's either I have some things to say but not in the mood to write them down, or I am being lazy. Haha.
Lemme give you a summary of what happened over the past week.
061109: The Pussycat Dolls concert! Woohoo! It was so much fun! PCD performed very well, they're always great. :) But due to my being careless, I was annoyed by the fact that I wasn't able to bring the memory card of my digital camera. Boohoo. It's a good thing that my cousin and friend were able to take pictures that they can share to me. PCD sang "Stick with You". It made me miss my sweetie more. I sent her a message telling her how much I miss her and wishing her to be with me at that moment :(
The fireworks was amazing! That was the only video I was able to talk -- using my camera phone. Oh well, I can no longer dwell on my "stupidity" for bringing my useless digicam. My only consolation was seeing the Pussycat Dolls up close... in a binocular. Haha.
0613: YM and Facebook mode with my sweetie. Puyat day! I am so happy! It always makes my heart beat ten times faster when I talk to my sweetie and seeing her on webcam. We slept at 2am (MNL time; 6am NZ time).
0614: Woke up late. Darn. When I checked my phones, there were text messages and missed calls from my college classmates. They were insisting me to go to our friend's wedding. I wasn't prepared for it. I actually didn't wanna go cause it's sweetie day. :( I decided to go anyway. We had fun, yeah. It was quite a reunion for us since the newlyweds flew from Ireland for their wedding.
>>9pm: at home at last! my sweetie waited for me! Read: 1am NZ time. Yay! I missed her so much :( YM mode again. I think I had a sudden burst of emotions that Sunday. I felt like crying cause I'm missing my sweetie so much. I can't wait to see her, to be with her. I know I will wait for her.
0615: Sweetie's rest day. YM and Facebook all day! Yay! My morning wasn't good cause of abdominal pain. Argh! I hate it! I didn't want to move even a single muscle. My sweetie was cheered up, it made me so happy! We talked all day. Too bad though, she had to sleep early cause it's the start of her week at work again.
0616: Early morning drive. Grr. It's a drizzling Tuesday morning. The weather makes me so lazy to get up and work! I woke up at 1030, yet I felt like sleeping again. I only got up when I was asked to check on something. I wasn't in the mood to drive. And I specifically don't like driving when it's raining! It really annoyed me!
>>2pm: Sweetie mode again! I am so happy! My sweetie never fails to make me smile at the end of the day. We were on Facebook and we were flooding each other's walls. Haha. Fun! :D
>>915pm: It's work mode for me again. Darn! Editing articles is easy, but if the articles are in Tagalog, grrr! Major headache! :( anyway, I have to start working now. Till next time! :)
Lemme give you a summary of what happened over the past week.
061109: The Pussycat Dolls concert! Woohoo! It was so much fun! PCD performed very well, they're always great. :) But due to my being careless, I was annoyed by the fact that I wasn't able to bring the memory card of my digital camera. Boohoo. It's a good thing that my cousin and friend were able to take pictures that they can share to me. PCD sang "Stick with You". It made me miss my sweetie more. I sent her a message telling her how much I miss her and wishing her to be with me at that moment :(
The fireworks was amazing! That was the only video I was able to talk -- using my camera phone. Oh well, I can no longer dwell on my "stupidity" for bringing my useless digicam. My only consolation was seeing the Pussycat Dolls up close... in a binocular. Haha.
0613: YM and Facebook mode with my sweetie. Puyat day! I am so happy! It always makes my heart beat ten times faster when I talk to my sweetie and seeing her on webcam. We slept at 2am (MNL time; 6am NZ time).
0614: Woke up late. Darn. When I checked my phones, there were text messages and missed calls from my college classmates. They were insisting me to go to our friend's wedding. I wasn't prepared for it. I actually didn't wanna go cause it's sweetie day. :( I decided to go anyway. We had fun, yeah. It was quite a reunion for us since the newlyweds flew from Ireland for their wedding.
>>9pm: at home at last! my sweetie waited for me! Read: 1am NZ time. Yay! I missed her so much :( YM mode again. I think I had a sudden burst of emotions that Sunday. I felt like crying cause I'm missing my sweetie so much. I can't wait to see her, to be with her. I know I will wait for her.
0615: Sweetie's rest day. YM and Facebook all day! Yay! My morning wasn't good cause of abdominal pain. Argh! I hate it! I didn't want to move even a single muscle. My sweetie was cheered up, it made me so happy! We talked all day. Too bad though, she had to sleep early cause it's the start of her week at work again.
0616: Early morning drive. Grr. It's a drizzling Tuesday morning. The weather makes me so lazy to get up and work! I woke up at 1030, yet I felt like sleeping again. I only got up when I was asked to check on something. I wasn't in the mood to drive. And I specifically don't like driving when it's raining! It really annoyed me!
>>2pm: Sweetie mode again! I am so happy! My sweetie never fails to make me smile at the end of the day. We were on Facebook and we were flooding each other's walls. Haha. Fun! :D
>>915pm: It's work mode for me again. Darn! Editing articles is easy, but if the articles are in Tagalog, grrr! Major headache! :( anyway, I have to start working now. Till next time! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment