My first entry. Haha. I am not an expert on blogging. I am not a blogger! Lol. I only share my thoughts and feelings to my ever reliable Starbucks planner :) But since I've started this blog site (thanks to my friend), ok, ok, I will share my stories. :p
Here's the first one.
Love is not my favorite subject. It is not my favorite topic as well. What I know is I love the feeling of loving and the feeling of being loved.
I didn't have an inkling of what's come over me until I realized that for the past month, I have been thinking about one person. Only one. Oh yes, la la love. Haha. It feels good to be in love! Do you agree? :)
The shortest distance between two people is a smile. YES. I am in relationship, in a long distance relationship. It's sad to think about the distance, but there are still a lot of things to smile about. There's Facebook, Yahoo Messenger, Skype, and other social networks. There's more to look forward to -- talking and seeing my sweetie on webcam everyday makes me smile. I am extremely happy! I am already counting the days that we'll be together. Teehee :D
It's 1:02 pm. Yay! I can't wait for my sweetie to be home and be online. This is yet another happy day.
Here's the first one.
Love is not my favorite subject. It is not my favorite topic as well. What I know is I love the feeling of loving and the feeling of being loved.
I didn't have an inkling of what's come over me until I realized that for the past month, I have been thinking about one person. Only one. Oh yes, la la love. Haha. It feels good to be in love! Do you agree? :)
The shortest distance between two people is a smile. YES. I am in relationship, in a long distance relationship. It's sad to think about the distance, but there are still a lot of things to smile about. There's Facebook, Yahoo Messenger, Skype, and other social networks. There's more to look forward to -- talking and seeing my sweetie on webcam everyday makes me smile. I am extremely happy! I am already counting the days that we'll be together. Teehee :D
It's 1:02 pm. Yay! I can't wait for my sweetie to be home and be online. This is yet another happy day.

No comments:
Post a Comment