
Yay! I just remembered. I am starting the countdown for the Pussycat Dolls Live in Manila! 9 days to go. Hello, Nicole Scherzinger! Haha. My cousin asked me what we will wear for the concert. Well, with the kind of weather we're having right now, I think we should wear boots and jacket! Lol. I really have no idea yet what to wear on the concert. All I'm praying for is that it won't rain on June 11! Sheesh. Please Lord, please don't make it rain. Haha.
I've been singing Jai Ho since I finished watching Slumdog Millionaire. I am so desperate to learn the steps! Teehee. Well, good luck! :p
I've been singing Jai Ho since I finished watching Slumdog Millionaire. I am so desperate to learn the steps! Teehee. Well, good luck! :p

woohoo... runwayprincesa! see you there... well if by any chance you dont see nicole... i may have stolen her and kidnapped her... sorry...
ReplyDeletehey harry! before you kidnap nicole, pls let me have a picture with her first. haha.
ReplyDeletesee ya at the concert. woohoo, Jai Ho! :)
better yet! ill kidnap her now and then u can take all the pictures that you want!
ReplyDelete