Sleep is a luxury I don't usually get. I know, I know, no one's to blame except me. :p I am online nearly 24/7. Working. Chatting. Facebook. Haha. Last night, my sweetie told me that I should be sleeping early since I usually wake up at 9am. Sheesh. That is early.
1230am. I shut down my laptop and shut my eyes.
130am. The heavy rain woke me up, and I felt that my feet were cold. My fan wasn't even turned on. I blankly stared at my lava lamp. I was seeing a big chunk of wax. No lava. Darn. I was hoping to see the lava move around cause I know it will put me to sleep. But my lamp disappointed me.
310am. I was roused from sleep again. This time, because of a bad dream. I suddenly missed my lovey. I was scared :( I sent my sweetie sms. Yay! I received a reply. So happy! :)
I didn't forget that I have my sweetie's jersey. I thought of wearing it and it was the one that put me to a good night sleep :)
1230am. I shut down my laptop and shut my eyes.
130am. The heavy rain woke me up, and I felt that my feet were cold. My fan wasn't even turned on. I blankly stared at my lava lamp. I was seeing a big chunk of wax. No lava. Darn. I was hoping to see the lava move around cause I know it will put me to sleep. But my lamp disappointed me.
310am. I was roused from sleep again. This time, because of a bad dream. I suddenly missed my lovey. I was scared :( I sent my sweetie sms. Yay! I received a reply. So happy! :)
I didn't forget that I have my sweetie's jersey. I thought of wearing it and it was the one that put me to a good night sleep :)

told you it's the jersey so you have to keep it nearby!
ReplyDeletei know!!! the jersey's within my reach anyway, so no worries. hehe. :p
ReplyDelete