Tonight will be the first time that I'll be meeting my sweetie's friends. Yikes! I am so paranoid, I kept on telling myself not to be scared but man, I am still soooooo afraid! It took me gallons of courage to agree on going with my sweetie's best friend. Haiiii.
Well, my sweetie's friends are nice, I know. I just think it's normal to be scared on meeting them the first time. You think?
The parent: Her name is as sweet as a fruit but... OMG! I am really scared of her! I don't know why. :p Oh well, I already told my sweetie and my friend that I'd just go for it tonight so as not to prolong my agony. Haha.
Wish me luck! :)
Well, my sweetie's friends are nice, I know. I just think it's normal to be scared on meeting them the first time. You think?
The parent: Her name is as sweet as a fruit but... OMG! I am really scared of her! I don't know why. :p Oh well, I already told my sweetie and my friend that I'd just go for it tonight so as not to prolong my agony. Haha.
Wish me luck! :)

nyahaha.... be afraid! be very afraid!!! bwhaha...
ReplyDeletei am seriously afraid, you know it! but pls don't make it even harder for me. haha.
ReplyDeletebrace yourself!!!
ReplyDelete