Yay! I'm back! Haha. It's been 4 days since I last wrote a blog. Sorry, been busy :) Last weekend was wicked cause of the heavy rain. Non stop! Augh. But sure I had a blast! :)
Friday - 060509: Rainy Drinking Session. MEET THE PARENT NIGHT! If you were able to read my blog dated June 5, you'd know what I'm talking about. I had a blast! The people I met were oh so nice, especially the "parent". Teehee XD. The rain didn't stop everybody from drinking, singing, and kwentuhan :) I was on the hot seat. Haiii. But finally, I was able to overcome my paranoia. :p I got home at 5am, I think. :D
Saturday - 060609: At home! I love spending my Saturday nights at home. It's puyat night with ma cherie :) You bet, I am Little Miss Giggles. Haha. I had so much fun talking to my sweetie over yahoo messenger. I remember being a high school student for so much giggling. Haha. I love! :D
Sunday - 060709: Another puyat night for me and for my sweetie! Yay! My afternoon wasn't actually a good one cause my internet connection was horrible! I called my internet provider and ended yelling at the technical representative I talked to. Poor girl. But she didn't know what to do, I NEEDED TO TELL HER WHAT HAS TO BE DONE! Boo. Anyhoo, I'd say thanks to YM and Facebook, my sweetie and I were able to talk. We talked over the phone, too. Yay! It feels so good hearing my sweetie's voice :) Haiiii. I miss my boo! :( But yeah, it makes me so gay that Sunday is puyat night. We literally slept late. Read: MORNING (6am NZ time, 2am MNL time). Teehee :D
I just want to share my Facebook shout out: Runway Princess is gay :) Everyday is gay day. Love makes me gay. And gay is another word for happy. Hence, I am happy :)
Happy Tuesday, everyone! :)
Friday - 060509: Rainy Drinking Session. MEET THE PARENT NIGHT! If you were able to read my blog dated June 5, you'd know what I'm talking about. I had a blast! The people I met were oh so nice, especially the "parent". Teehee XD. The rain didn't stop everybody from drinking, singing, and kwentuhan :) I was on the hot seat. Haiii. But finally, I was able to overcome my paranoia. :p I got home at 5am, I think. :D
Saturday - 060609: At home! I love spending my Saturday nights at home. It's puyat night with ma cherie :) You bet, I am Little Miss Giggles. Haha. I had so much fun talking to my sweetie over yahoo messenger. I remember being a high school student for so much giggling. Haha. I love! :D
Sunday - 060709: Another puyat night for me and for my sweetie! Yay! My afternoon wasn't actually a good one cause my internet connection was horrible! I called my internet provider and ended yelling at the technical representative I talked to. Poor girl. But she didn't know what to do, I NEEDED TO TELL HER WHAT HAS TO BE DONE! Boo. Anyhoo, I'd say thanks to YM and Facebook, my sweetie and I were able to talk. We talked over the phone, too. Yay! It feels so good hearing my sweetie's voice :) Haiiii. I miss my boo! :( But yeah, it makes me so gay that Sunday is puyat night. We literally slept late. Read: MORNING (6am NZ time, 2am MNL time). Teehee :D
I just want to share my Facebook shout out: Runway Princess is gay :) Everyday is gay day. Love makes me gay. And gay is another word for happy. Hence, I am happy :)
Happy Tuesday, everyone! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment